thank you

This blog is dedicated to the amazing wildlife rescue staff. Toronto Wildlife Centre and The Owl Foundation.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Short Eared Owls released for The Owl Foundation Oct 2014

Too darn cute for words
 The Owl Foundation asked me to release three short eared owls.  Oh yes I said and  it was amazing and totally wonderful to see them up.  
If you have never been to the Owl Foundation with a donation to the foundation they have 2 weeks where all donors are allowed to view the facility.  So worth it.  



see my little tuffs on my head


Annick from The Owl Foundation.  She is amazing.  XX


I was so thrilled to hold this beauty.  One of three

See the pink tones on the inside of the wing


The inside of the Flight cage.  Lots of space, trees, branches and sharp corners to learn how to fly in wild.